Gunn-Mowery, LLC has a dedicated claims team, which is unique in the industry. Few agencies make the effort to develop a dedicated team for claims. A claims management team dedicated to you offers you several Upsides:
- Reporting claims is streamlined and you can track your claim through to its conclusion. Our dedicated team means the answers are there when you need them. When you need to make a claim, you don’t have to contact an insurance company and be placed on hold or shuffled between departments. Instead, our claim management experts will handle the whole claim with you, from start to finish, while working to offer you the support you need.
- Assisting with serious or challenging claims. Our dedicated claim management team in our Lemoyne, PA office and our other three local offices are useful for any claim, but may be especially appreciated if your situation is severe or difficult for any reason. Our team can advocate for you with insurance companies so you don’t have to try to plead your situation yourself. We work to save you time and aggravation, and since we’ve developed relationships with carriers, we are able to act as advocates for you.
- Analyzing your situation. If your claim frequency or severity changes, we can work with you to address underlying issues. We may also be able to work with you to develop plans to minimize the frequency and severity of your claims, minimizing your risks and potentially maximizing your savings on premiums.
- In-house Safety and Loss Control Services. Claims advocacy and loss control are intrinsically linked. That’s why Gunn-Mowery’s loss prevention and claims management professionals can work together as a team to develop a customized program to reduce and/or mitigate your business’ unique risks and losses.
Meet the Gunn-Mowery Claims Team:
Claims and Bond Administrator
Personal Lines Claims Agent
- Automatically detects the accident date, time and location.
- Helps you collect information from drivers, passengers & police.
- Produces a detailed accident report with attached photos that you can email to any address.
- Keeps track of your submitted claims and accident reports.
- It also allows you to keep track of your home inventory for your homeowner’s insurance policy.