Your financial health is an important part of creating a bright future for yourself and your loved ones. No matter who you are, smart financial planning can maximize your financial resources and prepare you for the years ahead. Whether you own a business, live alone, are getting ready to retire, just started your career, have a family or face different circumstances, Gunn-Mowery, LLC can help.
Gunn-Mowery, LLC offers a range of financial services across Central Pennsylvania:
- Life Insurance: This coverage pays a lump sum amount to your beneficiaries in the event of your passing. During a difficult time, this financial resource may be able to help your family pay bills, handle final medical expenses, pay funeral costs and other unexpected expenses. With the right planning, your loved ones may be able to use the money to pay off debt, replace income and live the lifestyle to which they are accustomed. Life insurance is one of the most compassionate things you can do for your loved ones.
- Individual Disability Insurance: This cove rage can help defray the costs of medical expenses and can replace lost income. While many employers offer group Disability Insurance coverage, there are situations when an individual policy is warranted.
- Estate Planning: You have spent years building your financial portfolio, assets and maybe a business. Without proper estate planning, you may not have control over what happens to these assets. Proper planning makes your final wishes a reality. It avoids state intervention by determining how assets are divided. Wills, trust, powers of attorney, living wills and other instruments can ensure that what you have worked so hard for stays protected.
- Annuities: Annuities are an insurance vehicle to help supplement retirement income during retirement or even before. Annuities can help you create a passive income, retire early or pursue your financial goals.
- Long-Term Care: With the yearly costs of nursing home care now averaging over $1000,000, paying for long-term care can be financially devastating. We protect your assets be transferring the risk of financial burden to the insurance company. The Upside is knowing your best interests are our best interests. While standalone long-term care insurance policies continue to increase in premium, there are new hybrid individual life policies that offer a Long-Term Care rider. These riders offer a percentage of the life death benefit to be used for Long-Term Care if needed. If Long-Term Care is never used, the beneficiaries receive the full amount of the life contract. Gunn-Mowery, LLC has Long-Term Care certified professionals to discuss your planning needs and help make recommendations on the best products available.