Gunn-Mowery, LLC, named one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania for the past 10 years, is looking for a Commercial Account Assistant to add to our team. The account assistant is responsible for supporting commercial service staff in processing work efficiently using the agency management system. They may use company websites, e-mail, fax, mail, telephone or in person communication with staff, company and clients. Processing and other clerical tasks at the direction of the service staff. Assist in other administrative duties such as receptionist and mail duties.
This position is a full-time position with all of Gunn Mowery’s employee benefits applicable including our excellent benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401K, LTD, STD, AD&D, paid holidays and a generous time-off policy. This individual would work out of our Lemoyne office location.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review and distribute incoming mail via USPS, email or company websites, including scanning and naming incoming documents.
- Process policy documents using the agency management system.
- Process evidences of insurance, auto ID cards and other documents as needed.
- Use company websites to obtain policy documents, billing questions, and rating.
- Assist with bond & claims processing, billing, order loss runs, other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Performs duties independently with little or no supervision, operating from established directions and instructions. Decisions are made within general agency constraints and insurance laws, and require independent decision-making.
- Good working knowledge of computer office software.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Education: Associates degree from a two-year college or technical school, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Licensure: Possess or pass the requirement to be a licensed Property & Casualty insurance agent.
- Training: as required by applicable statutes and regulations.
To apply, please complete the Employment Application. Print, sign and email the application, along with your resume, to [email protected]. Please list the job title in the subject line of the email.