Internship Opportunities at the Upside
A paid, summer internship with Gunn-Mowery, LLC offers you a career-building experience with an industry-leader and a growing brand. Our interns have the opportunity to be a part of what it takes for Gunn-Mowery to be a successful business, not only including sales and service of our customers, but also the Marketing, Accounting, Human Resources, Risk Management and Information Technology functionalities. You will also receive feedback from an assigned mentor who works with you to enhance your development. These full-time opportunities are available anytime from May to August from our Lemoyne office with the opportunity to spend time at our Dillsburg, Lancaster and State College offices. And, did we mention you get paid?
Who We’re Looking For:
- Students who are pursuing an undergraduate college degree in any relevant business major
- Candidates who have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Must possess strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work with Microsoft Office products
“Gunn-Mowery gave me more than just words to put on my resume, but a real-life experience that I will always remember. I genuinely loved waking up everyday (which is a feat for a college student in the summer!) to work in such a strong company culture. Being able to have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of their business, from insurance to marketing and accounting, has given me an advantage when pursuing a career after graduation.”
– Taylor Sieg, Senior at Shippensburg University, Marketing Major and Communications Journalism Minor
To apply, please complete the Employment Application. Print, sign and email the application, along with your resume, to [email protected]. Please list the job title in the subject line of the email.