Internship Opportunities at Gunn-Mowery
A paid, summer internship with Gunn-Mowery, LLC offers you a career-building experience with an industry-leader and a growing brand. Our interns have the opportunity to be a part of what it takes for Gunn-Mowery to be a successful business, not only including sales and service of our customers, but also the Marketing, Accounting, Human Resources, Risk Management and Information Technology functionalities. You will also receive feedback from an assigned mentor who works with you to enhance your development. This 10 week, full-time internship will take place in our Lemoyne office with the opportunity to spend time at our Dillsburg, Lancaster and State College offices, as well. Oh, did we mention you get paid?
Who we are looking for:
- Junior or Senior who is pursuing an undergraduate college degree in any relevant business major
- Candidate will have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Must possess strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work with Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to carry out assignments to completion
- Present a professional and business appearance
Hear from our 2019 Upside Intern
“Throughout my 10 week internship, I was fortunate enough to work alongside friendly, approachable and knowledgeable professionals in each department to discover why Gunn-Mowery is the Upside of Insurance. From Personal and Commercial Lines to Employee Benefits and Risk Management, I built a strong foundation on how each segment operates successfully. Additionally, I was able to expand my knowledge in critical areas many businesses utilize, such as accounting, marketing, IT and HR. This internship was everything I could’ve hoped it would be and more. I highly recommend this opportunity to anyone interested in any of these professional fields!”
– Zach Swidler, Senior at Penn State University, Agribusiness Management
To apply, please complete the Employment Application. Print, sign and email the application, along with your resume, to [email protected]. Please list the job title in the subject line of the email.