Gunn-Mowery, LLC is looking for a full-time Commercial Account & Bond Administrator to add to our team! In this position, you will be responsible for supporting our Commercial Department staff in processing work efficiently using the agency management system. Your main responsibility will involve processing and understanding bonds and ensuring our clients bonding needs are handled in an efficient, accurate manner. You must be able to communicate on a daily basis with staff, insurance companies and clients using company websites, e-mail, fax, mail, telephone or in-person. This job also assists with administrative duties and clerical tasks. This position can be held in any of our locations – Lemoyne, Lancaster or State College.
Why Choose the Upside?
At Gunn-Mowery, LLC, you are never just a number. Our main goal is to hire and retain employees that make a difference with our customers as well as our insurance agency. We pride ourselves on our customer-first attitude, technical knowledge and integrity; the right candidate will embody all three of these traits. We are committed to developing long-term relationships with our clients as well as our employees. Our goal is to ensure a long-lasting, happy career within Gunn-Mowery, LLC. That is what the Upside is all about!
Perks to Becoming an Upsider:
- Gunn-Mowery, LLC has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania for 15 consecutive years.
- Work from home capabilities (after 90-day introductory period)
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverages offered to all full-time employees
- 401k with a competitive match to contributing employees
- Company-paid Life, Long-Term Care and Disability insurances
- Generous Paid Time Off that begins on your first day
- Paid, job-related education as well as encouragement to continuously learn and develop within your role including additional designations and diversity within your scope of knowledge and services to provide to our customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- In this role, we are looking for someone with insurance and bonding experience or someone that possesses the desire to process and learn bonds.
- Provides bond rates and has General Indemnity Agreements prepared within guidelines dictated by the bonding companies on individual and business accounts.
- Executes bond forms in accordance with surety guidelines and customer requests
- Process policy documents using the agency management system.
- Process evidence of insurance, auto ID cards and other documents as needed.
- Use company websites to obtain policy documents, billing questions and rating.
- Assist with bond and claims processing, billing, order loss runs and other duties as assigned.
- Review and distribute incoming mail via USPS, email and/or company websites, including scanning and naming incoming documents.
- Present a professional, business appearance.
- Assist within department when assigned.
- Actively licensed PA insurance producer or the ability to become licensed with six (6) months of employment.
- 1-3 years of insurance experience and/or training.
- Good working knowledge of computer office software.
- Familiarity with insurance is helpful.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow instruction and routine.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Other Job Openings
Gunn-Mowery, LLC, named one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania for 15 consecutive years, is looking for an Employee Benefits Service Manager to add to our team! In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating and delegating responsibilities of the...
Gunn-Mowery, LLC is looking for a full-time Commercial Account Assistant to add to our team! In this position, you will be responsible for supporting our Commercial Department staff in processing work efficiently using the agency management system. You must be able to...
Personal Lines AgentGunn-Mowery, LLC, named one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania for 15 consecutive years, is looking for a Personal Lines Agent to add to our team! In this position, you will be responsible for supporting Personal Lines staff in processing...