For as little as $160, your wedding insurance policy can cover a variety of situations, such as:
- No dress. You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride’s wedding gown or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- Lost deposits. We can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding or simply fails to show up.
- Lost rings. You can receive repair or replacement cost if the bride or groom’s wedding bands are lost or stolen.
- Severe weather. If weather, such as a hurricane, forces you to postpone your wedding, we can provide reimbursement for certain non-recoverable expenses.
- Ruined photos. If your photographers film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to retake new ones.
- Sudden illness. If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their parents from attending, you can receive reimbursement for certain non-recoverable expenses.
- and many more!
Get a quote in 5 minutes, click on a plan below!