A different way to manage your healthcare finances.
1. Make payments with ease.
All it takes is a swipe of your benefits debit card to pay for a healthcare expense. Payments are automatically withdrawn from your reimbursement account, so there are no out-of-pocket costs. And because the majority of your purchases are verified (or substantiated) at the point of purchase, you will need to submit fewer receipts manually. You can also have reimbursements direct deposited to the account of your choice, select to pay the provider directly, and schedule reoccurring payments such as monthly prescriptions.
2. Access your accounts anytime, anywhere.
With WEX Health, you can get to the healthcare account information you need–fast. Wondering whether you have enough money to pay a bill or make a purchase? WEX Health puts the answers at your fingertips.
- Quickly check available balances and account details for medical and dependent care FSA, HSA, HRA, VEBA, transportation and premium reimbursement plans
- View charts summarizing account information
- Set account alerts and get notifications via text messages
- View claims requiring receipts
- Link to an external web page to obtain helpful information such as a list of eligible expenses
- Retrieve a lost username or password
- Use your device of choice including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android smartphones and tablet devices
3. Get up and going quickly.
Even if this is the first time using benefits software, you’ll find the experience is intuitive and easy-to-use; most importantly, you’ll have 24/7 access to your benefit accounts. When you log in to your portal, you can:
- See your balance in real time
- File claims
- Upload receipts
- Visualize spending with charts and graphs
4. See it, plan for it, manage it.
The consumer portal provides the information you need to stay on top on your family’s healthcare expenses. Use the dashboard to dynamically interact with
expenses and claims. Graphic displays provide you with numbers that help you:
- Analyze out-of-pocket expenses
- Identify the providers who you’re spending the most money with
- Manage your HSA investments like your 401K
- Compare expenditures year-to-year
5. Save time.
All the reasons mentioned so far will help you save time, but there are many more ways to streamline your healthcare management. You can:
- Set up text alerts to be notified automatically when a contribution posts, a deduction goes through or your account reaches a pre-set balance that you determine
- Quickly locate forms you need for processing
Video Demos for Employers:
- Employer Portal – Overview
- Employer Portal – Reporting
- Employer Portal – Managing Employees
- Employer Portal – Managing Data Imports
Gunn-Mowery’s mobile app, RefundMe, lets tech-savvy consumers manage their CDH accounts right from their phone.
Video Demos for Consumers:
- Consumer Portal – Introduction to FSA and HRA Video
- Consumer Portal – Online Claim Filing Video
- Mobile App Overview Video
- Commuter Benefits Video
Video Demos for HSA Consumers:
- Consumer Portal – Online HSA Enrollment
- Consumer Portal – Requesting HSA Distribution
- Consumer Portal – Requesting HSA Contribution
- Mobile App HSA Contributions & Distributions
- Consumer Portal – HSA Investments