Enrollment and Eligibility Management
Use the Consumer Data Exchange to integrate with 1Cloud for exchanging eligibility files or enroll employees through the Employer Portal.
Online lookup helps employers respond to employees’ questions and issues.
Over 10 statements and notifications – all accessible via e-mail, consumer portal, and mail when necessary.
Multiple options available for funding accounts, including scheduled contributions, ACH funding, and file-based contribution submission.
Over 50 standard employer reports and notifications, as well as custom reports, if available, are accessible via email and/or secure, self-service Employer Portal.
Video Demos for Employers:
- Employer Portal – Overview
- Employer Portal – Reporting
- Employer Portal – Managing Employees
- Employer Portal – Managing Data Imports
Robust, branded portal empowers consumers, providing everything they need to know about their account, with an industry-leading design that enables quick and easy navigation of content.
Gunn-Mowery’s mobile app, RefundMe, lets tech-savvy consumers manage their CDH accounts right from their phone.
Convenient Self Service 24×7
Users can access their unique consumer portal, mobile application, online enrollment, and integrated investment management at any time of day.
Flexible Payment Options
Consumers can choose from:
- A debit card (available for FSA, HSA, and Commuter Benefits plans), which increases consumer satisfaction by reducing paperwork or
- Consumer-initiated payment on the Consumer Portal and Mobile App.
Video Demos for Consumers:
- Consumer Portal – Introduction to FSA and HRA Video
- Consumer Portal – Online Claim Filing Video
- Mobile Overview Video
- Commuter Benefits Video
- Consumer Portal – Online HSA Enrollment
- Consumer Portal – Requesting HSA Distribution
- Consumer Portal – Requesting HSA Contribution
- Mobile – HSA Contributions and Distributions
- Consumer Portal – HSA Investments