Make payments with ease.
All it takes is a swipe of your benefits debit card to pay for a healthcare expense. Payments are automatically withdrawn from your reimbursement account, so there are no out-of-pocket costs. And because the majority of your purchases are verified (or substantiated) at the point of purchase, you will need to submit fewer receipts manually. You can also have reimbursements direct deposited to the account of your choice, select to pay the provider directly, and schedule reoccurring payments such as monthly prescriptions.
Access your accounts anytime, anywhere.
With WEX Health, you can get to the healthcare account information you need--fast. Wondering whether you have enough money to pay a bill or make a purchase? WEX Health puts the answers at your fingertips. Click here to learn about the Gunn-Mowery "Refund Me" App.
- Quickly check available balances and account details for medical and dependent care FSA, HSA, HRA, VEBA, transportation and premium reimbursement plans
- View charts summarizing account information
- Set account alerts and get notifications via text messages
- View claims requiring receipts
- Link to an external web page to obtain helpful information such as a list of eligible expenses
- Retrieve a lost username or password
- Use your device of choice including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android smartphones and tablet devices
Get up and going quickly.
Even if this is the first time using benefits software, you'll find the experience is intuitive and easy-to-use; most importantly, you'll have 24/7 access to your benefit accounts. When you log in to your portal, you can:
- See your balance in real time
- File claims
- Upload receipts
- Visualize spending with charts and graphs
See it, plan for it, manage it.
The consumer portal provides the information you need to stay on top on your family's healthcare expenses. Use the dashboard to dynamically interact with expenses and claims. Graphic displays provide you with numbers that help you:
- Analyze out-of-pocket expenses
- Identify the providers who you're spending the most money with
- Manage your HSA investments like your 401K
- Compare expenditures year-to-year
All the reasons mentioned so far will help you save time, but there are many more ways to streamline your healthcare management. You can:
- Set up text alerts to be notified automatically when a contribution posts, a deduction goes through or your account reaches a pre-set balance that you determine
- Quickly locate forms you need for processing
|VIDEO DEMOS FOR EMPLOYERS||VIDEO DEMOS FOR CONSUMERS|
|VIDEO DEMOS FOR HSA CONSUMERS|
National HSA Awareness Day, which will take place each year on October 15, is dedicated to bringing the public and the healthcare benefits industry together to discuss the power of HSAs and their ability to impact some of the most prevalent issues Americans face today, such as: managing health-related-out-of-pocket expenses, preparing for the unexpected healthcare... Read More
If you have a Health Savings Account (HSA) or a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), you can now use your HSA or FSA card to pay for eligible items on Amazon. This lets you put your balance towards dozens of health and hygiene items, including eye drops, vitamins, lip balm, first aid kits, certain contraceptives... Read More
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you haven’t received your member ID card yet but you have a doctors appointment? Or you left your ID card at home but you need to go to urgent care as soon as possible? We know this can be frustrating and common, so we created a... Read More