Join Us on May 28th to Learn How Other Businesses Have Stabilized Their Healthcare Costs
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
8:00 – 10:00 AM
(registration begins at 7:30 AM)
PENN STATE GREAT VALLEY
30 E. Swedesford Rd.
Malvern, PA 19355
(click here for a map)
Over the past decade, the average premium in Pennsylvania for a single employee’s healthcare benefits has risen 52%. Has this impacted your bottom line?
In response to these escalating costs, more and more businesses are discovering the advantages of alternative funding, such as a group purchasing consortium.
Healthcare consortium members experience:
- Protection in both good and bad years;
- Reduced stress at annual renewal;
- Lower annual increases in their premiums than the traditional market;
- Surpluses credited back to the individual groups;
- Greater flexibility on your plan design;
- Increased utilization reporting.