Energizing your Insurance Program
From gas to electric, windmills to solar panels, the energy industry keeps our world moving. We make sure that the equipment, employees and vehicles that help power our communities don’t short circuit.
The Energy Industry encounters rising commercial insurance costs and increasing exposure to loss with dwindling options for most brokers. We have extensive experience in marketing Energy Industries to insurance companies that focus on this industry sector. In addition, we offer a number of broker services, loss control and claims management programs that work in tandem with the specialized products available to you.
Who We Cover
Alternate Energy Solutions
Retail & Wholesale Heating Oil Distributors
Energy Construction Companies
Onshore Oil & Gas Exploration Distributors
What We Cover
Also, a pollution liability claim can easily result in litigation and investigation to determine who is responsible. The costs of legal teams and investigations can be significant, especially since these claims tend to involve multiple parties. The producer of the harmful pollutant, the owner, and tenant of the business property where the spill or exposure took place and other parties may all be considered when evaluating a claim.
We can help you correctly insure your:
- Commercial Fleet-including trucks, vans, box trucks and flatbeds
- Private passenger fleet-including everyday cars & SUVs used by salespeople & owners
- Trailers-including utility trailers, covered trailers & mobile workstations
- Classic & Antique vehicles-with sentimental value to the business
General Liability Coverage
Contractors or developers may actually be required to have a minimum level of liability insurance either by law in some states or to win certain contracts that require it. Companies who complete many design-build projects will definitely want to have liability insurance in case they are sued for mistakes. Also, subcontractors are frequently required to carry liability insurance in order to work for certain general contractors.
Errors & Omissions
For example, if an engineer makes an error when calculating the structural requirements for a building, which later causes the owner to have to make costly repairs down the line, the owner might sue the engineer to recover the costs. In that case, the engineer’s E&O policy might cover the claim.
- Contractor’s tools, equipment, clothing, and supplies (hammers, drills, generators, electric saws, wood, drywall, etc.)
- Mobile equipment (excavators, forklifts, loaders, cranes, etc.)
- Leased or borrowed equipment (leased tools or mobile equipment like electric generators and forklifts)
- Computer equipment and data (laptops, tablets, private project data)
- Medical expenses
- Missed wages
- Ongoing recovery costs related to an injury
- Legal fees when an injured person sues the policyholder
- Funeral costs and death benefits
To the Upside!
Buckle up because we are getting ready to launch your insurance to the Upside!