Like us, your most valuable assets walk in the front door every day. That’s why it’s so important to provide the best benefits possible ‚Äì so you can continue to attract and retain the very best talent.
We pride ourselves in taking the extra time to help you get the best coverage you can achieve for the investment you can afford. Our experience makes this process simple.
- Recent Draft of ACA Employer Reporting Instructions Require Employer Reporting of HRAs (Released Sept. 3, 2015)
- Certain Veterans Excluded When Determining Large Employer Status Under Pay or Play (Released Aug. 13, 2015)
- IRS Releases 2015 Draft Instructions for Forms 1094-B, 1095-B, 1094-C, and 1095-C (Released Aug. 11, 2015)
- Medicare Part D – Creditable Coverage Disclosure Notice (Updated Jan. 19, 2015)
- DoL Confirms that Employers May NOT Pay for Employees in Exchanges on a Pre- or Post-Tax Basis (Updated Nov. 11, 2014)
- For Self-Funded Groups – New FAQ About Counting Methods for Transitional Reinsurance Fee (Updated Nov. 11, 2014)
- CMS Announces Indefinite Delay in Enforcement of HPID Regulations (Updated Nov. 3, 2014)
- Transitional Reinsurance Fee: Annual Enrollment & Contributions Submission Form Available on Pay.gov on Oct. 24
- Affordable Care Act Checklist for Employers (2014-2015)
- Draft Forms Issued on New Employer Reporting Requirements in 2016
- PCOR Fee: Updated fee schedule released (Updated Oct. 2014)
- Cafeteria Plans may now be amended to allow mid-year employee participation in the Exchange/Marketplace (Updated Oct. 2014)
- Final Employer Reporting Regulations (Updated Oct. 2014)