The benefits landscape is evolving due to many factors – economic challenges, rising health care costs, and the need for non-traditional benefits. As a result, more and more employers are adding voluntary benefits to their offerings as a way to round out their employee compensation package.
Voluntary benefits allow employees to customize their benefits and choose what suits their specific needs. Premiums are paid from pre-tax dollars and deducted from the employee’s paycheck, making payment simple and convenient.
Employers Who Offer Voluntary Benefits:
- Attract and retain top talent by building a flexible and competitive benefits plan.
- Reduce their administrative burden and make their benefits more efficient.
- Add significant value to their employee for little to no cost.
- Provide more choice to meet their employees’ individual needs.
- Help employees prepare for and protect what matters most to them.
Reasons Employees Value Voluntary Benefits:
- Employees can choose the plans that best fill their needs.
- Premiums are paid through convenient payroll deduction.
- Coverage is guaranteed if they sign up during Open Enrollment or when first eligible.
- Employees trust plans that are provided by their employer.
The Right Solutions
Gunn-Mowery provides the right solutions to help employers navigate today’s complex benefits landscape. Our focus is to help employers optimize their strategic benefits goals while meeting diverse employee needs with a wide range of product solutions. Businesses rely on Gunn-Mowery for voluntary benefits such as:
Gunn-Mowery can tailor the voluntary benefits that are right for your business. The Upside is having our experience work for you and your employees.