The benefits landscape is evolving due to many factors – economic challenges, rising health care costs, and health care reform. As a result, more and more employers are adding voluntary benefits to their benefits offerings as a way to round out their employee compensation package.
Voluntary benefits allow employees to customize their benefits and choose what suits their specific needs. Premiums are paid from pre-tax dollars and deducted from the employee’s paycheck, making payment simple and convenient.
Employers Who Offer Voluntary Benefits:
- Attract and retain top talent by building a flexible and competitive benefits plan.
- Reduce their administrative burden and make their benefits more efficient.
- Add significant value to their employee for little to no cost.
- Provide more choice to meet their employees’ individual needs.
- Help employees prepare for and protect what matters most to them.
The Right Solutions
Gunn-Mowery provides the right solutions to help employers navigate today’s complex benefits landscape. Our focus is to help employers optimize their strategic benefits goals while meeting diverse employee needs with a wide range of product solutions. Businesses rely on Gunn-Mowery for voluntary benefits such as:
Accident & Health
Gunn-Mowery can tailor the voluntary benefits that are right for your business. The Upside is having our experience work for you and your employees.
CONTACT US today for more information about adding Voluntary Benefits to your benefits package.